Monday, January 19, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Every Monday, Sheila at Book Journey hosts It's Monday! What Are You Reading?, where bloggers can share what books they've been burying their faces in and other things that have been happening over the last week.

This past week was my first week being back to blogging in 2 years, and I have to say that it was a pretty great week. This week is shaping up to be pretty great, too, so I'll preview what's going on in the next seven days as well as sharing what happened in the previous seven.


What I Read Last Week:
*Channel Blue by Jay Martel
*Snatched by Katherine McIntyre

What I'm Currently Reading:
*Rain Dragon by Jon Raymond

What I'm Reading Next:
*Anomie by Jeffrey Lockwood
*Witchcraft Couture by Katarina West

The Week in Review:
Last week I did a few personal posts--what I've been doing for the last few years and a (way overdue) getting-to-know-me post--in addition to my reviews of Channel Blue and Snatched. I also wrote a post shameless plugging my husband's novel, Reckless Magus. Finally, I discovered Bloglovin' when I took a look at the stats for my blog and saw it as a traffic source.

What to Look for This Week:
Tomorrow is a freebie Top Ten Tuesday post, so I'll be writing about my top ten goals for 2015. Wednesday will be my review of The Thinking Woman's Guide to Real Magic by Emily Croy Baker, which is one of several reviews I'll be posting of books that I read prior to starting this blog back up again. I'll have reviews of Rain Dragon and Anomie as well, Friday and Sunday, respectively. And, most exciting of all, I have not one, but TWO author interviews this week. The first one, on Thursday, is with Donald Schlaich, my husband, author of the aforementioned Reckless Magus. And on Saturday I'll be posting an interview with Katherine McIntyre, the author of Snatched, the first ever winner of the all-new Gabriel Seal of Approval, which will also be introduced in a post this week.

I'll be popping into other IMWAYR posts today, but feel free to tell me in the comments about what you've been doing the last week.

-Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment